If you are enrolled as a student at a university, below are some discounts that you can use when you’re shopping online.
- UNiDAYS: Discounts for retailers such as adidas, Pacsun, Hollister, Apple, and more!!
- Nike offers a 10% discount to eligible high school, college, and university students in the United States. Students will have to verify that they are a student using SheerID.
Membership and Subscriptions
- Spotify: Spotify Premium Student with Hulu and SHOWTIME for $4.99/month Amazon: Try Amazon Prime trial for free for six months. After six months, students will be charged $7.49 per month/ $69 per year (Pricing as of June 2022)
- Apple Music: $4.99/month
- New York Times: Through University Libraries, Mason students, faculty, and staff have free access to NYTimes.com. First-time users can create an account here using their Mason credentials.
- HelloFresh offers 15% off every food subscription box. Be sure to register with UNiDAYs.
- Rosetta Stone: Free access as a GMU Student. Visit the library’s website for steps to access the software.
Free Perks as a Mason Student
- Watching movies at University Mall Theatre (across from campus) for FREE: Student Involvement, an office located at the HUB Room 2300, offers a voucher (1 per person for students to watch any show at University Mall Theatre! Tickets will expire 2 weeks from the pick-up date.
- HBO Max: On-Campus Students can watch HBO Max through GMU. Please use these steps to sign-in. Sign in with GMU as your TV Provider and watch on computers.
- Access to pools, sauna, and hot tubs at the Aquatic Center with your Mason ID.
- Free tickets for eligible performances at Centers of Arts. Eligible Mason students may request 1 or 2 tickets per event, depending on availability. The number of tickets available for each event is noted on the Free Student Ticket Calendar, event listing, and Mason360 registration page. For more information, visit this website.